No announcement yet.

Mike Denbrock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far 6 from Kelly's staff are gone. The only one who landed on his feet was new WKU coach Mike Sandford Jr. As I posted above in trying to be diplomatic to Dembrock, this doesn't really seem like a lateral move. The truth is good people (get fired) resign all the time and it is often not their fault. We know what BK is capable of doing for his own betterment. Walking away like he did on the cats and now his good friend Dembrock. As coach said earlier, I am hoping that the gain is the cats. Now go and recruit some wrs, a te , good linemen and a stud or two rbs.

The facilities are there. I am hoping the team recruits well from the local area , the broader tri-state, get a few national and a couple more jc players to fill the gaps. Some quality transfers would be great too. That is stating the obvious though. I want a run stopping a$$ kicking DT on the top of the list though.

Comment

He is bailing as he knows BK will be history in 11 months. Still, a good hire.

B.C.
      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

B.C.
        Good point. Surprised BK is still at ND.
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

B.C.
          I'm hoping we keep Denbrock two years before he moves into HC position or bigger school.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X