Coaching Carousel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Carousel

Reports out there that Tom Herrman will end up at LSU. Wow. What happened to the Herrman-to-Texas talk. That sure changed fast.
    If true, you have to wonder if Texas reevaluated and decided to retain Charlie Strong (kind of doubt it) or if they simply lost out to LSU

Herman would be crazy to go to Texas. LSU is a far better job because it's the only P5 school in the state and the fan base is more tolerant. Herman to LSU has been a lone time coming.

Comment

Probably both pipe dreams but would love Orgeron or Strong at UC next year.

Comment

Seeing reports that LSU has hired Orgeron on permanently.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Kirk Bohls reporting from Austin that Herman gave LSU a $6M price tag and LSU declined.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Oregon has contacted Lane Kiffin
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Charlie Strong is gonzo.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                Charlie Strong is gonzo.
                So does Texas cough up the $6 million/year to get Herrman? I suppose they will

Comment

Please, no Charlie Strong here.... bring in a winner like Jeff Brohm!
                  "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

ESPN reported that Herman has accepted TX offer.

Comment

Helfrich expects to be fired at Orgeon. That opens up for Kiffin or Bryan Harsin at Boise St. has also been mentioned there.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Random rumor of the morning: Brian Kelly exploring other options, ND might go after Dantonio.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          Random rumor of the morning: Brian Kelly exploring other options, ND might go after Dantonio.
                          I saw BK was exploring options, though hadn't heard Noter Shame is looking at Mark. That would be a great hire for them, if they can pry him away from the Big Ten. What is the draw for Mark (other than money)?
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I saw BK was exploring options, though hadn't heard Noter Shame is looking at Mark. That would be a great hire for them, if they can pry him away from the Big Ten. What is the draw for Mark (other than money)?
                            I'm not sure there is a draw for Mark. If he was going to make an upward move I would think it would be to Ohio State not Notre Dame. I doubt he's even interested.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Maybe Noter Shame just missed out on the Herman sweepstakes. It shouldn't be that hard to recruit in South Bend. The name and schedule should practically sell the place even if the coach were named Tommy T. Winning in South Bend is a different story. There is so much focus on the program and players, it'd be hard not to crack at least a little bit. It'd be next to impossible to try and predict who they go after if BK "voluntarily" parts ways.
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X