Kiel Will start ECU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiel Will start ECU

According to CampusInsiders.com Kiel will start this weekend. Color me wrong. I seriously never thought we'd see this.

https://campusinsiders.com/news/gunn...cu-10-20-2016/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

That's a surprise. I'll take it, though.

Comment

Tuberville confirmed on his radio show. Says OC Taylor made the decision.

Comment

I was just going to post that we need a QB to step up for us to have any chance to salvage this season. And I didn't care which QB it was

Comment

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spor...cats/92489838/
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Awesome! I hope he lights up the Pirates.

Comment

Awesome!! I hope this means he has conquered or quelled all of his demons. May he put up 70 points!!
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                Tuberville confirmed on his radio show. Says OC Taylor made the decision.

At least Tuberville has someone to blame when we lose.

Comment

http://cincyontheprowl.com/2016/10/2...otball-vs-ecu/

Agree wholeheartedly with Ben's comments!

Comment

I'm glad for Gunner. May he continue to wow scouts by making this offense unstoppable on his way to the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
                      http://cincyontheprowl.com/2016/10/2...otball-vs-ecu/

Agree wholeheartedly with Ben's comments!
                      Tubbs flubbed this process and gave Taylor the credit (room for blame). As head coach, you cannot display this level of petty sophomoric behavior. Can't wait for Dec 7th, even if we win out, Tubbs gotta go.

Comment

http://cincyontheprowl.com/2016/10/2...onship-season/

Another great post from Ben...

Comment

Don't put the cart ahead of the horse and jinx it. Let's see how he throws the ball on the road.

Comment

Listen I am as frustrated with the season and TT as you are, but there was MUCH more to this than a football decision. If it were strictly football than he wouldn't have lost his starting job in the first place. I think we need to temper our anger on this particular issue and understand it was much more complicated than it appears on the surface. One thing that I was thrilled to see from TT was his anger and emotional outburst when his kids were getting screwed with some bad calls. This emotion is what many have been calling for. If you want support from players and fans then show us that you care. I did notice his arm gesture to the fans when they booed him for kicking a field goal. He is feeling the heat and not a very happy camper right now as the frustration is mutual.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                              Listen I am as frustrated with the season and TT as you are, but there was MUCH more to this than a football decision. If it were strictly football than he wouldn't have lost his starting job in the first place. I think we need to temper our anger on this particular issue and understand it was much more complicated than it appears on the surface. One thing that I was thrilled to see from TT was his anger and emotional outburst when his kids were getting screwed with some bad calls. This emotion is what many have been calling for. If you want support from players and fans then show us that you care. I did notice his arm gesture to the fans when they booed him for kicking a field goal. He is feeling the heat and not a very happy camper right now as the frustration is mutual.
                              Agreed. Tuberville taking shots for not starting Kiel is not warranted considering the situation at hand.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X