UC-USF Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC-USF Predictions

Folks, I just can't get the 51-3 halftime score from last year out of my head. I hope I am wrong:

USF: 38
    UC: 18

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

They are capable of scoring quick and scoring a bunch. I have not seen anything from UC to indicate that they can put up the same type of score. The game will come down to ball security and winning the turn over battle. I hope our defense can come through and I hope that Trail can have a great day. The last prime-time night game at Nippert, our Bearcats held their own for 3 quarters and then just got destroyed.
    UC 21
    USF 28

Comment

I don't have a good feeling about this one.
      USF 28
      UC 17
      I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Too many good athletes on the USF side of the ball. Their program is on the rise.
        USF 35
        UC 14

Comment

We have to be able to sustain drives and rush the football and control time of possession. That 4th quarter drive we had against Miami last week is what we need the whole game against USF. If we do that I like our chances. The weather might work in our favor as well (wet and cold).
          UC 28
          USF 24

Comment

If we can barely beat a winless cryami, oh.... this one might be ugly. Hopefully they are prepared but you never know what kind of team is going to show up under CTT. I really hope I am wrong and we can make a push to the American championship game to get some momentum for next year.

USF 34
            UC 24

Comment

Originally posted by blackattack View Post
              We have to be able to sustain drives and rush the football and control time of possession. That 4th quarter drive we had against Miami last week is what we need the whole game against USF. If we do that I like our chances. The weather might work in our favor as well (wet and cold).
              UC 28
              USF 24
              Yep, this is the rx. They struggle stopping the run, and we control the ball on a non Florida night. Think positive.

Comment

Game will tell a lot about where this team is. They should definitely be able to run the ball on USF. If they struggle again this will be a long game and long season. I for now am staying optimistic.

UC - 23
                USF - 17

Comment

Run & control the clock. That means not being careless with the ball. USF can't have takeaways. Throw to the backs in space. If the Cats have fewer turnovers:

UC 31
                  USF 23

If turnover battle is tied, UC loses close game, 35-31.

If Cats lose turnover battle, the students don't hang around for the bludgeoning, 45-17.

Comment

Originally posted by blackattack View Post
                    UC 28
                    USF 24
                    Oh yea, almost forgot. We got embarrassed down there last year. I bet our guys haven't forgot about that either.

Comment

I've seen all too often where a game that is close and looks close, gets out of hand quickly with a few bad plays. It happened this year with Houston and last year with USF. Our defense is tremendously improved, so I don't think it will spiral out of control. The offense has been inconsistent at best. QB1/2/3 to Gray is the only thing that can be counted upon. Which QB shows up, starting or sub? Will Green get it rolling down hill or will our RBs get hit behind the line of scrimmage over and over and over. Will another receiver step up and shine? Can we stop their passing game and create turnovers? Too many ifs for me. I hope I'm wrong, but here is the predicted score of our tough loss:

USF - 35

UC - 27
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I want Boone running wide and Nate Cole involved.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I think we have to score 35 to win. Our D is probably the best it's been under TT, and USF D has not been great. UC wins 35-31.

Comment

I don't think we an score 28+ points, so I'm going USF 31-UC 28

Comment

Everybody in Nippert can see where Trail is going to throw it. We've seen what Gunner can do. Tommy, give your team a stinking chance.
                              Last edited by longtimefan; 10-01-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X