Bryce Jenkinson out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Jenkinson out

Jenkinson had season ending ACL surgery on Tuesday. Not sure this was a secret since he hurt it a few weeks ago and hasn't played since.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

That's to bad, hopefully is able to redshirt a year. The way Kinard has played has been maybe the brightest spot of the season. What's the word on Zach Edwards?

Comment

Zach tweeted that's he's playing this week.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I can't be at the practice today, but if anybody here is going I'd be interested in hearing an update on Bryce. I heard someone talking the other day and he said Bryce is done with football, but will stay at UC on a medical red shirt. Does anyone here have any news on this? It'd be a shame if true; Bryce was a very knowledgeable player.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
          I can't be at the practice today, but if anybody here is going I'd be interested in hearing an update on Bryce. I heard someone talking the other day and he said Bryce is done with football, but will stay at UC on a medical red shirt. Does anyone here have any news on this? It'd be a shame if true; Bryce was a very knowledgeable player.
          He took a medical redshirt last year due to the injury. Did you mean medical hardship waiver?
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yes. I miswrote. The bottom line is I head he won't play again. I hope it isn't true, but .....

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X