Orlando Sentinel players to watch in AAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Sentinel players to watch in AAC

This is the Orlando beatwriter's take on who to watch in the league next year.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...504-story.html
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Poor Gunner, he didn't make the list. How a year changes perception.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
      Poor Gunner, he didn't make the list. How a year changes perception.
      Gunner fell apart in a few games and was terribly inconsistent. He has an arm, but does he have the leadership It factor or ability to do more than throw long balls? Being pushed by Moore and Trail will help.

Still, we have three great players on that list. If we do the list at the end of the season, I anticipate at least three additional Bearcats: D-line, RB and WR
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Memphis has only one player on the list. New coach, loss of a great QB and many seniors.... could be a long season for them.

B.C.
        "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I'm worried about Gunner. His injuries and problems have diminished his skills and confidence. We insist on trying to make him a runner which he clearly is not. Last year all he could do was try to float the ball in and not drill it. We are not putting him in the best position to be successful and now our change in offensive philosophy only compounds things for him. If he plays for us this year it will be very courageous on his part and I will count it as a bonus but I totally understand him being left off this list.

Comment

The worries I have aren't about the offense. If TT was being truthful early this spring, they're going to more of a pro set & use their backs. More play action.

What Concerns me is his ability to bounce back from getting beat up the past two years, plus whatever mysteriously left him off the squad for the bowl game.

Comment

Gunner would be a player to watch for me personally simply because I have no idea how this is all going to turn out for him. This whole situation with him is very unpredictable and more complicated than just being about football. I sincerely hope he doesn't get injured again this year because if he does, I suspect he may not be able play again at any level. That would be a shame for a guy with talent, so many expectations , and aspirations for the NFL. Going to be an interesting season.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X