Bearcats VS Alabama A&M

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcats VS Alabama A&M

Hooray!!!! It's finally here!!! Football week. Predictions anyone? I say good football, good brew, and good friends! Can't wait to go back to Nippert!

UC Bearcats hosts Alabama Bulldogs - Saturday 7:00 PM at Nippert Stadium - Fox Sports Ohio

Go Cats!!!

Alabama A&M season preview: Bulldogs looking for QB to step up

There is more optimism and familiarity around the Alabama A&M football program in head coach James Spady's second season. The Bulldogs were picked third in the SWAC's Eastern division, but return seven starters on offense and nine on defense.
    During last year's 4-8 season, four losses were by a combined 15 points.

Alabama A&M has some inexperience at the quarterback position.

Comment

Spady upbeat after Bulldogs' final scrimmage of the fall

NORMAL – Alabama A&M Head coach James Spady said he liked what he saw Saturday in his team's final scrimmage of the fall.

The Bulldogs open their season at the University of Cincinnati, coached by Tommy Tuberville. The Bearcats are favorites to win the American Athletic Conference.

With the game just a week away, Spady had his team in a gameday mode, including pregame warmups and drills.

Comment

Bulldogs release hype video

NORMAL -- It's time to get hyped for the 2015 football season and the Bulldogs have released "The Hype" video.

Alabama A&M opens its season Sept. 5 at the University of Cincinnati.

Comment

Good to have the season starting with everyone else this year. I'm excited to see the team play.

UC 55
          Alabama A&M 14

Go Cats!

Comment

UC 42
            AAM 9

Comment

It depends on how long they leave the starters in for this game. I don't think TT will play the starters much past the middle of the second quarter at most skill positions. It's not his style to pad the stats for Kiel or the others. The defensive starters should play most of three full quarters. The score will still be lopsided as I think our second string is more than capable of scoring at will against the Bulldogs.

UC - 63

'Bama A&T - 21

Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                It depends on how long they leave the starters in for this game. I don't think TT will play the starters much past the middle of the second quarter at most skill positions. It's not his style to pad the stats for Kiel or the others. The defensive starters should play most of three full quarters. The score will still be lopsided as I think our second string is more than capable of scoring at will against the Bulldogs.

UC - 63

'Bama A&T - 21
                Added to that Tubs also tends to hide his cards as much as possible as to give future upcoming opponents as little useful game tape as possible... sometimes at the expense of our own blood pressure levels (aka Maimi-OH games).. I expect a somewhat vanilla offense and defense all day Sat..

Comment

UC: 55
                  Alabama A&T: 7

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

UC: 48
                    other team: 3 Lol

BTW... Does anybody know if this game is a "fans wear a specific color" game? Going to be a warm one so I might be going skins. Maybe try and talk the wife into it also. Ha

Comment

I hear it is a Black out.. so wear something black.......

Comment

AL A&M, which plays in a mediocre-to-poor FCS conference, the SWAC, doesn't have the horses to stay with any decent FBS team, of which the Cats fit. Add to this the fact that NIppert will be rocking and I see a major blowout.

We will see a lot of Hayden Moore and TT will let him throw the ball some. If the D is improved, a shutout is possible, but still hard to pull off.

Cats 63
                        Bulldogs 3

Comment

Originally posted by ucjay99 View Post
                          BTW... Does anybody know if this game is a "fans wear a specific color" game? Going to be a warm one so I might be going skins. Maybe try and talk the wife into it also. Ha
                          If you have season tickets, the ticket tells you what color to wear for each game to coordinate with other Bearcat fans. First game is a blackout.

Comment

newsrecord: Bearcats return home to Nippert, anticipate season

The Bearcats are scheduled to play their first game of the 2015 season 7 p.m. Saturday in Nippert Stadium against the Alabama A&M University Bulldogs. The game will be aired on Fox Sports Ohio.
                            After winning a conference championship in 2014, the University of Cincinnati football team is looking to tackle a new season at Nippert Stadium.

Comment

bains:
                              Not only is Alabama A&M a program from the FCS, they’re not even a respectable one like a North Dakota State or even a Fordham. They’re a middle-tier football team that’s gone 26-32 since 2010 with their best year coming in 2011 when they went 8-4, including squeezing by Division II Tuskegee University 7-6.
                              A preview of the Cincinnati Bearcats first opponent of 2015 season the Alabama A&M Bulldogs. UC football will open renovated Nippert Stadium on Saturday.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X