UA Uniform reveal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UA Uniform reveal

Gobearcats stated that the uniform reveal will be this Mon. 8/3. Anyone who wants a sneak peak on Sunday and has Snapchat can catch a look at on there by following: GoBearcats.com
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Here they are! A little plain, but not bad. Won't be rushing out to replace my adidas Jersey though.
    http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/m-f...080315aaa.html

Comment

yea - for the outrageous design expectations i had from UA, these are on the dull side. i don't dislike them - i was just expecting some maryland-esque unis,
      Last edited by nolte50uc; 08-03-2015, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Uniforms are ok. I love the helmet

Comment

Overall very cool. Not a huge fan of the large all white numbers but otherwise very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by nolte50uc View Post
            yea - for the outrageous design expectations i had from UA, these are on the dull side. i don't dislike them - i was just expecting some maryland-esque unis,
            I'm glad that it isn't the ugly Maryland uniforms because I was expecting that, but they are very vanilla to me.

I wish the gloves had the "C-Paw" or a "UC".
            Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Did anyone else see this:
              http://www.gobearcats.com/sports/m-f...080315aaa.html

The jersey fabric makes it "virtually impossible to grab and hold!"
              Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

gobearcats public reveal:
                The University of Cincinnati department of athletics will publically unveil its 2015 Under Armour football uniforms during a Wednesday event at 11:30 a.m. ET at the Kenwood Towne Centre Food Court.

The ArmourGrid uniforms, unveiled by @GoBearcats on social media Monday, can be seen in person for the first time Wednesday. UC student-athletes will model the uniforms live, giving fans the opportunity to get an up close and personal look at the new gear, including the unveiling of UC's road white uniform.

Head Coach Tommy Tuberville will speak about the #Nippert2015 uniforms, gloves, helmets and other apparel accessories. UC cheerleaders and the Bearcat mascot will be at the event and interact with fans, including some great giveaways.
                The University Of Cincinnati Official Athletic Site, partner of CBSSports.com College Network. The most comprehensive coverage of University Of Cincinnati Athletics on the web.

Comment

I foresee the basketball uniforms looking a lot like football...especially the pants. (No inside info)
                  Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X