Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearCatMarcher View Post
    And that's the game!

FSU must have a few good botnets under its control.
    HAHA - the site now says they've been overwhelmed with fan response and they shut the site down to check the "integrity of the vote"...

yep, time to shut those bots down...

Comment

Originally posted by verminator View Post
      HAHA - the site now says they've been overwhelmed with fan response and they shut the site down to check the "integrity of the vote"...

yep, time to shut those bots down...
      I would've expected this of Stanford or perhaps Virginia Tech, but Florida State? The FSU alums I know always said the pride of Tallahassee was a party school. You know not exactly the kind of place known for cranking out computer whiz kids.
      "In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel." - former colleague to Jim Tressel as quoted in Sports Illustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Binturong05 View Post
        I would've expected this of Stanford or perhaps Virginia Tech, but Florida State? The FSU alums I know always said the pride of Tallahassee was a party school. You know not exactly the kind of place known for cranking out computer whiz kids.
        Screwing with a vote doesn't even take computer whiz kids, just a quick google search.

Anyone in a UC comp department could figure it out.

Comment

they'll be resetting the score to 0 and restarting the vote on Tuesday, May 1st at Noon.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X