Cincy in top 20 to get gameday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincy in top 20 to get gameday

Vote for Cincy to get Gameday. We are in the top 20 of all the schools.

http://www.gamedayvote.com/

It will look pretty embarassing when all our "fans" make up excuses of why they cannot make it.

Too early...Too much time between the show and the game....Many, many more I'm sure.

All those excuses on top of no team on the home schedule that warrants the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Otto View Post
      It will look pretty embarassing when all our "fans" make up excuses of why they cannot make it.

Too early...Too much time between the show and the game....Many, many more I'm sure.

All those excuses on top of no team on the home schedule that warrants the show.
      Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's just for a college gameday commercial

Comment

Originally posted by smcdonald5 View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's just for a college gameday commercial
        Yup, you are correct. Seems like someone was quick to jump on the gun and start bashing their fellow BearCat fans without even knowing the details, lol, gotta luv it.

Comment

I just don't understand the hype of getting the show.

Wouldn't change a thing on game day and promotes very little.

And I am confident that we would have a smallish crowd if it ever did come.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Otto View Post
            I just don't understand the hype of getting the show.

Wouldn't change a thing on game day and promotes very little.

And I am confident that we would have a smallish crowd if it ever did come.
            I think it would be the exact opposite, actually. I think it would be a big crowd wanting to prove that we have a loyal fan base. Also, I think it would really excite the casual fans

Comment

So wtf, do you have to be on Facebook to vote for this thing?
              "In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel." - former colleague to Jim Tressel as quoted in Sports Illustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by smcdonald5 View Post
                I think it would be the exact opposite, actually. I think it would be a big crowd wanting to prove that we have a loyal fan base. Also, I think it would really excite the casual fans
                the problem is that we don't have a loyal fan base..the earlier poster hit it on the head..I can already see the thread with all of the reasons why people can't make it..

Comment

OK maybe you guys should get off it... because the voting is for a COMMERCIAL to be filmed on campus.

A great opportunity for the UC campus to get some face-time and shine!
                  So just vote already.

Comment

That's a, how should I put it, unsmall voting gap there.

Edit: Yeah, it looked like you could use email before, but the executives got a nice check to make it facebook only I guess. Fun bit of code they left in (to let people know we aren't crazy) the source:

<!--
                    or enter email address to vote.
                    <br><br>
                    <input type="text" name="email" id="email"style="width:200px">-->
                    Translation: that's the email button they turned off. Seemed fun while it lasted....
                    Last edited by BearCatMarcher; 04-24-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

I got my one vote in yesterday before they made it a facebook only thing.
                      In loving memory, I will be a fan for both of us.
                      Cody- Oct 25th 1987 to Jan 1st 2011.

Comment

Texas A & M has 20 times more votes than the second place school. They must have sent an email to every student, alum, staff member in the world!

Still, just cast my vote for UC!

B.C.
                        "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Binturong05 View Post
                          So wtf, do you have to be on Facebook to vote for this thing?
                          You're probably using FF and the Vote button is not working. Try using IE. I had the same problem.

Comment

As of 4/24 @ 9:22 am EST, We're ranked #25 with around 25k votes. Florida State is #1 with over 1.2 million votes rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by ACAirborne View Post
                              As of 4/24 @ 9:22 am EST, We're ranked #25 with around 25k votes. Florida State is #1 with over 1.2 million votes rofl.
                              And that's the game!

FSU must have a few good botnets under its control.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X