No announcement yet.

2012 Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope and pray for all 730 starts at the Nip because I will not have Saturdays off this coming football season.

Comment

I've been told by a 1200 member that Homecoming will be on Oct 6 vs the Miami, OH. game, anybody else hear this?

Comment

Originally posted by 08bearcat View Post
        I forgot about the switch to semesters... UC students always show up in droves to the first home game of the season when they're in session, so 10$ tickets = UC student awesomeness=sellout.

Excited for A Miami Homecoming Game... in the afternoon at 3. (please whit...please...)
        Wait - they're charging students for tickets now? Man... There would have been NOBODY at the games when I was at UC if we would have had to pay. As it was, hardly anyone showed up when all you had to do was flash your UC Student ID.

Comment

I do not like playing Pitt in the first game. With RG back next year and the way the new HC likes to run the ball, we could be in for a rough start to the season. If they still have Sunseri that might not be so bad, but again, Pitt is going to get its act together. Remember they almost beat us and that was with ZC and Pead.

Comment

Originally posted by #41 View Post
            All home games (except for the FedEx Field "home" game) are at Nippert.

No Paul Brown Stadium Games = Awesomeness.
            I love Nippert, but the lack of tailgating space on campus sucks. The lawn thing on the Commons doesn't do it for me either. I don't want to have to haul all my crap across the lawn after unloading it, then park and repaeat after the game. That's a huge pain in the ***.

UC needs to figure out how to let people park on the top decks (open air) of SJ and CBA garages and grill with gas grills.
            RIP #12 Greg Cook (1946-2012)

Red Rocker
            CoB '90 MBA '04

Comment

Originally posted by mjv780 View Post
              Wait - they're charging students for tickets now? Man... There would have been NOBODY at the games when I was at UC if we would have had to pay. As it was, hardly anyone showed up when all you had to do was flash your UC Student ID.
              They still offer free tickets. However, they also offer half of the student section tickets as a student season ticket package that can be bought for around $55. That guarantees a ticket to every game. They also sell unsold regular tickets to students for $10 after all the normal student section tickets are gone.
              Our goal is for someone to be asked, what's the best program in the nation? And the answer be: Cincinnati.-Mick Cronin

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X