Bearcat-friendly sports bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcat-friendly sports bar

Stupid me, I tried to watch Bearcat football in Cincinnati on tO$u vs. Michigan day. Is there a sports bar in Cincinnati where I can watch the game with other fans? Will need audio *and* video.

Request is for 2012, obviously. I'm home for the day, unsuccessful.

Dave & Busters is official watch spot for away games. I believe The Holy Grail in Clifton is another spot.

Comment

Great ideas, thanks.

Is anyone at D&B today? Holy Grail? Can anyone confirm that UC is on and not OSU/Mich? It's not a sure thing, I would really appreciate if someone was at one of these sites and can report back. Thanks!

Comment

The Holy Grail in Clifton closed months ago. There are still 2 locations though - The Banks and the West Side.

Short Vine is just not the place to go any longer for bars. Every time we had gone in for food or a drink for the last couple of years, it was dead.

BW3s may have it, the one next to campus. Same with Macs, next to campus.

Comment

Actually went to BW3 on campus last year on the same day as tosu vs michigan... an entire restaurant full of tosu fans, tosu on the biggest screen, tosu on the audio. It was a bit stupid. iamspen, thanks for the heads-up on Holy Grail, glad I didn't try to go there.

I'm more looking for "confirmed Bearcat bar" sightings than guesses on what place to go to. Maybe there might be a diehard fan and bar owner who shows every UC game? I have been to D&B's in past years on gameday and the atmosphere was a bit odd.

Comment

HA! Tomorrow is tOSU v Michigan day and I really want to watch UC vs UConn. Searching for Bearcat-friendly sports bars and this thread comes up. It was amazing to see that someone had the same experience I did on gameday. Then realized they were my own posts from six years ago.

Still looking for that sports bar BTW. Not like I expect much, but it's the experience.

Comment

Go to the game. You can get tickets cheap.

Comment

Don't go to Milford or Loveland and expect UC over OSU, even over UK. Had that experience at Butterbee's in Milford. I asked for the UC game to be put on back in the winter last year and they said that it would upset too many UK fans who were already watching the UK game that was on (sound and main screen). UC fans need to go out and be more active at the restaurants and bars if they aren't going to the games. It seems we just sit in our homes and don't go out. Or we're just too passive about it.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X