t0$u QB Transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t0$u QB Transfer

LSU, Cincinnati Granted Permission to Contact Ohio State Transfer Joe Burrow

Link:

https://www.si.com/college-football/...ati-ohio-state
    Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

It would be nice if J. Burrow transferred here. We just haven't been a good offensive team for the last 2 years & maybe he could change that.

Comment

Can he catch? I think that's been our biggest problem in the passing game since the 6 senior WRs exhausted their eligibility at the end of 2015, not the QB position.

Comment

Before this SI link above, every link I saw on Burrow stated SEC schools were calling. UF and Ole Miss in addition to LSU for starters. Certainly wouldn't hurt us to fill the hole left by Trail's transfer but I have a sense he's headed somewhere bigger unless he doesn't want to leave Ohio.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

He will be in Cincy Thursday and LSU this weekend. Per 11 warriors. He sure can throw the deep ball & run too.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
            Can he catch? I think that's been our biggest problem in the passing game since the 6 senior WRs exhausted their eligibility at the end of 2015, not the QB position.
            Some balls were dropped and the WR do have to make some plays on their own. In some cases the WR makes the pl and you end up with situations like where AJ Green makes the QB look better. In some cases the QB makes it easier for the receiver by placement/velacity/touch and you get situations where the Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady makes the WR look better. Rarely do you get the Montana/Rice combos, so I'd think Burrows could be an instant game changer accounting for 2-3 additional wins on his own.

My fingers are crossed.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

He chose LSU over UC.
              Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X