No announcement yet.

2018 Recruiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I definitely want Metz. Hoping Cincinnati being a German city is helpful on this one.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Looks like Meechi Harris has decommitted from Kentucky and is expected to commit to UC. A good flip for UC, we've been on him for a long time now. Had a visit over the weekend.

Comment

• Signing day is tomorrow. Harris visted UC on the 9th and then UK on the 15th. Decommited today, the 19th. Unless he's headed to the MAC, he's coming here tomorrow.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Colin Truett Lebanon HS C/T

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4756737
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Looks like everyone who verballed, has signed today with the exception of Chauncey Manac (needs to get his grades in order?). Meechi Harris (WR) and Lorenz Metz (OL/DL) signed. Looking for an official list if anyone has it. I'm hearing we might have a surprise later today too. I'm hoping it's Nick Lewis flipping his commitment from Washington State.

Comment

• Nick Lewis is not expected to sign in this period as far as I know which might to be to our benefit in Feb.

I’m not sure Manac was supposed to sign today. The Jucos have a different calendar than HS players although it might overlap this year.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• How does our class rank in the AAC scheme? I certainly hope that we stayed as number one which is a huge improvement over last year. If I remember correctly, last year we were around 7 or 8?

Comment

• Depends on the service but 247 has them ranked #1 in the AAC and #46 overall as of today. In contrast TT's last actual class in 2016 was in the high 70s and 6th in the conference. Last year was kind of a mess as to who gets credit but it was 63 and 3rd.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Jack Smith Lakeland HS FL LB

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4041064/jack-smith
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      ​Fickell must be trying to flip him from Cuse. Rivals has him verballed there.

Comment

• 247 is reporting that we’re getting a visit from Tyrone Sampson Jr. who’s currently committed to Cuse and ranked the # 6 Center in the country. He was recently named an Army All-American and will be playing In San Antonio on Jan. 6 at 1:00
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Jayden McDonald, OLB has decommitted from Rutgers today. He holds a UC offer and things might be close.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Habakkuk Baldonado Clearwater International Academy HS FL DE

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6554939...omas-baldonado
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

​Fickell must be trying to flip him from Cuse. Rivals has him verballed there.
                              Good chance that happens. Smith just decommitted from Syracuse in the last hour
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Dawson Bragg White House HS TN T/DE

http://www.hudl.com/profile/3920640/Dawson-Bragg
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X