NCAA Bracket General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Bracket General Discussion

I do not quite understand the Enquirer and their love of X. I take this article that X has a tougher road than UC as a preemptive excuse for X losing. https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ath/416151002/

I don't think it reads that way. X does have a tougher way to go, I have them knocked out by Gonzaga in the Sweet 16. And if not then in the Elite 8 by Houston. UC has a pretty good chance of beating any of the teams leading up to the Elite 8. And, they should be able to hang with Virginia. I'll give the Bird Cage Liner a break on this one.

Comment

By the way, WHAT IN THE WIDE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS IS GOING ON THAT OKLAHOMA MADE THIS TOURNAMENT! I just don't know how you lose that much at the end of the season and still get in. They justified it by saying that OU had a good first half, but in years past they justified teams that had a good late run for why a team got in. So, which is it? The best part of the selection show what when Barkley was calling out the commissioner for this. Losing 8 of the last 10 games is bad! They will get run by Rhode Island in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
        By the way, WHAT IN THE WIDE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS IS GOING ON THAT OKLAHOMA MADE THIS TOURNAMENT! I just don't know how you lose that much at the end of the season and still get in. They justified it by saying that OU had a good first half, but in years past they justified teams that had a good late run for why a team got in. So, which is it? The best part of the selection show what when Barkley was calling out the commissioner for this. Losing 8 of the last 10 games is bad! They will get run by Rhode Island in the first round.

Its called $$$$$$$ ...... Only reason why Oklahoma is in....

Comment

Virginia's 6th man out for the remaining season with wrist injury. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...caa-tournament

Comment

This says UC is facing the toughest 15 and 7 seed in the tournament.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...16-seed-lines/
            Josh Rexhausen
            CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
              Virginia's 6th man out for the remaining season with wrist injury. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...caa-tournament

Yes, Virginia is in a world of hurt, Arizona should knock them out....Miami lost it's #1 scorer yesterday, look for Loyola to beat them in the first round...... Nevada scares me, lotta big time transfers....If UC can get by Nevada, UC should meet Arizona in the Elite 8..... Who knows....

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

Our road to the final four just got a little easier

Comment

Just watched a clip on ESPN where Charles Barkley was fighting Kenny Smith to put UCLA in over St Bonaventure. Kenny Smith wouldn't do it. Looks like Kenny was on to something as UCLA lost 65-58.

Comment

Rob Gray is more fun to watch when he's not playing UC. Houston up by 13 in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Yes, Virginia is in a world of hurt, Arizona should knock them out....Miami lost it's #1 scorer yesterday, look for Loyola to beat them in the first round...... Nevada scares me, lotta big time transfers....If UC can get by Nevada, UC should meet Arizona in the Elite 8..... Who knows....
                      #13 Buffalo beats #4 Arizona and #11 Loyola over #6 Miami in our bracket. Got to take business tomorrow, but interested to see how UK and Tennessee go on Saturday. Nevada looks like high tempo, We'll need our defense will show up.

Comment

So Arizona goes down, Miami loses as predicted..... I don't see us having a problem with Georgia State, not overlooking them.....UC will take care of business.... Watched Tennessee yesterday, if UC was playing them, we would have won by (15)pts plus..... The Nevada game is so dangerous......Top (4) Scorers are High Impact Transfer...

Martin Brothers Avg 19pts & 14pts a piece ( N.C. State Transfers )
                        Caroline - 18pts (Southern Illinois Transfer )
                        Stephens - 13pts ( Purdue Transfer )

Plus they have a transfer from St.Johns who gives them good minutes.... Not your normal Mountain West Program....
                        Last edited by BearKatz; 03-16-2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                          So Arizona goes down, Miami loses as predicted..... I don't see us having a problem with Georgia Southern, not overlooking them..
                          The Cats will play GA State, who are rivals of GA Southern. That said, the Panthers aren't much of a hit in the local Atlanta area, apparently. There hasn't been an article on them in the Journal-Constitution since they won the Sun Belt tourney. All of the news has been on the Bulldogs' travails in replacing Mark Fox, which they just accomplished with Tom Crean.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

The Cats will play GA State, who are rivals of GA Southern. That said, the Panthers aren't much of a hit in the local Atlanta area, apparently. There hasn't been an article on them in the Journal-Constitution since they won the Sun Belt tourney. All of the news has been on the Bulldogs' travails in replacing Mark Fox, which they just accomplished with Tom Crean.
                            My Typo, I meant Georgia State.... Bottom-line, Nevada will be tough...

Comment

ESPN is reporting that Butler may become the Cinderella this year. How can a team from the Big East be a Cinderella? Does ESPN not know what conference Butler is in? I thought Cinderellas were from unknown, small conferences.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X