• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Clark AAC Player of the Year

Sorry, but this needs its own thread.

Congrats Gary!
    Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Yeah It really did. He's made quite the award haul this Spring. Congratulations to Gary.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I was listening to his radio segment with Dan Hoard and Gary said he would have been just as happy if Jacob would have won it. Gary is all class!
      Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

https://www.thescore.com/news/1501489

Ranking the Top 20 College Players....Gary Clark at #12.... Wow! He's starting to get a little of the recognition he deserves....Not sure if this equates to being drafted in the 1st Round, but it's a start.... Jacobs stock seems to be on the decline, looks like he might be well served with a another year at UC.....

Comment

Well deserved. Gary has really stepped it up. So has Cumberland. Hopefully Evans will shine a bit more in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
            https://www.thescore.com/news/1501489

Ranking the Top 20 College Players....Gary Clark at #12.... Wow! He's starting to get a little of the recognition he deserves....Not sure if this equates to being drafted in the 1st Round, but it's a start.... Jacobs stock seems to be on the decline, looks like he might be well served with a another year at UC.....
            Let's wait and see. I'm hoping the next six victories give Jacob reason to be selected in the first round. Same for Gary and Kyle, though as seniors. I'll be sad if Jacob gives the NBA a shot, but if he's ready, he needs to d right by him.

Cumberland is the one I want back next year. He could be a good NBA player for a long time, but he needs to gain control of his body and not force contact. He is strong, but the NBA will need him to be strong while playing with finesse.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X