Florida 12/9 6:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida 12/9 6:00 ESPN2

The Cats need to bounce back, but this Saturday's game with the Gators won't be easy.

You can see FL tonight at 9:00 on ESPN2. Their high ranking is justified.

Look for UC to bounce back with a 84-80 win over Florida..... I think Washington , Cumberland , & Clark will have big games, with Moore scoring double digits off the bench.

Comment

Time to find out who we have. Big game for Kyle Washington. Also interesting to see if there is improvement from the two point guards, that is critical. Evans and Cumberland have to assert themselves early.

Comment

Time for everyone to see who they are. Good competitors will have a short memory of the bad stuff and a good memory of whats necessary. This one will be on my TV (unlike that "other" game was).

Comment

Florida lost tonight at home to unranked Florida State. That's two losses in a row for Florida (Duke was their other loss). They play Loyola Chicago on Wednesday.

Comment

The Gators shot 6 for 25 from outside and got killed on the boards. The Seminoles grabbed a whopping 23 offensive rebounds.

I watched most of the first half. They spread the floor and do everything at breakneck pace. The Gators came in averaging 99 ppg, tops in the nation, but had trouble with FSU's aggressiveness. The Noles were more than willing to run with them and didn't give up many open looks. FL is a perimeter-oriented team. Lots of penetration and kick for treys.

Comment

Sciambi/Fraschilla on the call Saturday on ESPN2. Pretty solid screw there -- feel like UC typically gets stuck with a Tier 3 announcing team.

Comment

Here's the stats for Florida. The guy to worry about is Jalen Hudson. I've seen him play once this year and he's everywhere on offense.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...florida-gators
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Florida is down by two to Loyola-Chicago with 16 seconds remaining.

Comment

Down 4 after fts by LC.

Comment

Florida loses by 6 at home to Loyola-Chicago. It will be interesting on Saturday.

Comment

Gators have lost 3 straight. Their ranking is going to tumble. Loyola is off to a good start (9-1), but they shouldn't beat FL in Gainesville.

​Pretty lousy crowd at the game.

Comment

Geez, we lose an opportunity to play Iowa, and now we play FL with their 3 game losing streak. If we win it'll be "big deal, Loyola did, too", and if we lose ....... The scheduling gods are definitely against us this year.

Comment

We're in a no win situation.... Beat the Gators and hand them their 4th Straight Loss, nobody cares.... Florida looks totally overrated right now..... Or Florida is going to come out on fire against U.C....Who would want to lose 4 in a row.... I have a feeling will catch Florida at a bad time, considering they have loss 3 straight...
                            Last edited by BearKatz; 12-07-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I'd feel better about the game had UC won @ Xavier.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X