5/3 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/3 Update

Facilities upgrades plan finalized. Oscar's statue's on the move.

http://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnat...s-for-87m.html
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I vote play at Cintas next year. Before you all throw up hear me out.

Build a tolerance for playing there so Shootouts there feel more home like there.
    Josh Rexhausen
    CE'99

Comment

I thought it was a pretty done deal that we were going to NKU. Is that incorrect?

Comment

I was going by what was in the article.
        Josh Rexhausen
        CE'99

Comment

Man if only the Gardens were still open/around. The NKU situation seems to be the best for them (not sure why US Bank isn't, too many dates?) NKU serves beer at games, so that's a plus. And it's a top notch facility.

Comment

How bad must the relationship between UC and US Bank Arena be that we are probably going to play in Northern Kentucky? UC has a better relationship with Mike Brown!! Amazing.

Comment

Does Nederlander really have a good relationship with anyone at this point other than an occasional concert promoter?
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm telling you- this will be favorable for the casual fan and branch UC out to some people that might not usually catch a game; especially in UK/U of L country. Also it's really not that far from US Bank would have been.
                Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Off topic but hoping for a quick answer... In the upper level, what row do the seat backs stop? Looking at senior night tickets to take my daughters to.

Comment

Seat backs go to row 15 inclusive.
                    Last edited by swilsonsp4; 02-09-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                      Seat backs to go row 15 inclusive.
                      Awesome.. Looking at row 14 and couldn't remember where those cut off. Thanks for the quick reply, admin feel free to delete.

Comment

First construction video. Major demolition underway.

http://www.gobearcats.com/collegespo.../?media=551847

Comment

Wow! It looks so empty inside! I've had so many great memories there; I can't wait to have more!
                          Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

New seating prices and chart announced. Capacity 12,012.

http://www.gobearcats.com/news/2017/...announced.aspx

Comment

I think I found a big fat error in the PDF brochure for the seats labeled The Incline. The seats are in the second deck on the baselines but the seats highlighted in the picture inside the brochure are shown as sideline behind the tables. This can't be correct.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X