allotment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allotment

what was the uc section ticket allotment that the school announced we sold out on? I understand uc fans can purchase tickets elsewhere but there is two reasons I want to know. People who bought them get tickets for the potential next game, and because I want to have a good cage of how many fans will be together in the section cheering on the cats!

i think somewhere in the ballpark of 550

Comment

I bought my 4 tickets on Stubhub for $95 a piece & that includes both days. Not too bad of a price all things considered.
      JDBearcat
      RIP Pat Cummings

Comment

Originally posted by JDBEARCAT View Post
        I bought my 4 tickets on Stubhub for $95 a piece & that includes both days. Not too bad of a price all things considered.
        Face value for each session for lower level seats is $78.00, $234.00 for the weekend.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Mac View Post
          Face value for each session for lower level seats is $78.00, $234.00 for the weekend.

John
          Ticketmaster had the same seats listed for $190 per seat.
          Thank goodness for stubhub, because I could not find any lower prices anywhere.
          JDBearcat
          RIP Pat Cummings

Comment

Ticketmaster had the same seats listed for $190 per seat.
            Thank goodness for stubhub, because I could not find any lower prices anywhere.
            Mick said on his show Monday that many Murray State fans had bought tickets to Nashville. Maybe UC and Murray State need to get a way to buy and sell these tickets (avoiding whatever charges are paid on stub hub).
            Josh Rexhausen
            CE'99

Comment

Also, of note, while I do not know for sure... I do not believe that there will be a "UC section." Typically the tournaments spread everyone out, so that if a team loses then it doesn't make one section look empty.
              Juncta Juvant

twitter.com/SamWalston

Comment

Originally posted by Bp4thebest View Post
                what was the uc section ticket allotment that the school announced we sold out on? I understand uc fans can purchase tickets elsewhere but there is two reasons I want to know. People who bought them get tickets for the potential next game, and because I want to have a good cage of how many fans will be together in the section cheering on the cats!
                I don't know, but if they got down to my level (which they did) in the UCATS structure they must have had a great deal more then the original 250 they expected to get. School is only charging for Sunday if they win Friday - so that's a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by richard k. View Post
                  I don't know, but if they got down to my level (which they did) in the UCATS structure they must have had a great deal more then the original 250 they expected to get. School is only charging for Sunday if they win Friday - so that's a good deal.
                  If I may ask, what UCAT lever are you?
                  JDBearcat
                  RIP Pat Cummings

Comment

The one that triggers the trap door!

Badum pish

Comment

Since a lever is a simple machine, it could be called a tool. Why would you call Richard a tool?
                      Josh Rexhausen
                      CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
                        Since a lever is a simple machine, it could be called a tool. Why would you call Richard a tool?
                        Yeah it's time for bed off you go.

Comment

Originally posted by BearCatMarcher View Post
                          The one that triggers the trap door!

Badum pish
                          Typing skillllls are not my best trait.
                          JDBearcat
                          RIP Pat Cummings

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...