No announcement yet.

Kenyon Martin, Jr. 2019 CA PF 6'6 185 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both them were PFs. Maxwell was 6-7. You’re correct on Hicks’ height. Both of those guys were way thicker than KJ though based on pictures I’ve seen of KJ.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Both them were PFs. Maxwell was 6-7. You’re correct on Hicks’ height. Both of those guys were way thicker than KJ though based on pictures I’ve seen of KJ.
      Yeah, they were PF, but played Center.

If I remember correctly, Hicks played Center his senior year.
      Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Article 'analyzes' the teams in the running for Kenyon. Not much new here, other than UC still in the running.

https://bustingbrackets.com/2018/09/...r-s-finalists/

Comment

I'm not sure we stay in the conversation for long. Now that we've signed Gillam, I'm not sure where KJ fits. This article doesn't mention the Gillam commitment at all.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I think U.C.'s chances are slim to none on landing Martin..... with the commitment of Gillam, probably all but gone.

Comment

UC knew about Gillam committing a long time ago. They were waiting for him to reclassify and now he is a member of the '18 class. I don't think this affects KM Jr. at all since it's a different class.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X