Tevian Jones 2018 AZ SG/ WF 6'5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevian Jones 2018 AZ SG/ WF 6'5

We may hear something here shortly about an offer or more. He was looking the Arizona schools until now. Played EYBL circuit. From Culver City CC

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4834776/tevian-jones
    Last edited by Lobot; 12-02-2017, 08:05 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Final fours schools per Josh Gershon at 247. Xavier and UConn also involved.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

@EvanDaniels
      Just watched 2018 available Tevian Jones score 47 points in a quadruple overtime game. Physically gifted wing. Made a bunch of 3's & mid-range pull-ups.

Comment

I see conflicting info from Rivals & 247. Rivals shows his list of all West Coast schools except for IL. 247 has IL, UC, XU, Uconn & NV.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
          I see conflicting info from Rivals & 247. Rivals shows his list of all West Coast schools except for IL. 247 has IL, UC, XU, Uconn & NV.
          247 is the site that's correct on the interest list. His actual offers are from the West Coast schools and Illinois. Two different things going on there. Rivals ,with the possible exception of Eric Bossi, is not rellable for basketball IMO. They're much more setup to handle football.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

247 Showing we have yet to offer? I am puzzled on this one.

Comment

He's talented enough to garner an offer for sure. The question is whether he'll put out the effort to play our style of ball. I don't thnk the staff is totally sold on that. UConn and Miss St. offered him on 1/24.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Arizona is finished, no way Tevian picks them.... UC has a real shot to land this kid, 4 Star Talent, I would take him over Hardnett any day.....

Comment

If we ever offer him. Kansas is probably the frontrunner but they may not be clean either. Who knows right now?
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Choose Illinois so it doesn't matter any more.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That STINKS! .... Why would you pick Illinois over UC? or X for that matter.... Last time Illinois was in the big dance, or even close to being meaningful in the Big 10...

Comment

He was interested in us. We never offered him. Cronin was concerned about his willingness to play defense and his motor and never gave him an offer. The guy can score but he's not a fit in our system unless he wants to go 40 on defense.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          He was interested in us. We never offered him. Cronin was concerned about his willingness to play defense and his motor and never gave him an offer. The guy can score but he's not a fit in our system unless he wants to go 40 on defense.
                          ​That's interesting because he signed with Brad Underwood, a shoot off the coaching tree of Huggins and Frank Martin. I've watched Underwood's teams play and like his mentors, defense and a motor are requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

​That's interesting because he signed with Brad Underwood, a shoot off the coaching tree of Huggins and Frank Martin. I've watched Underwood's teams play and like his mentors, defense and a motor are requirements.
                            Don't disagree. I think Underwood probably has more latitude with his current situation than Mick does from a chemistry standpoint. Mick saw something he didn't like.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X