Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Espn is kind of non entity anymore for news, et. al. given all their reductions. I looked Curtis up in their database today, and they still have him committed to x.

Comment

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ier/880877002/
      Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

I LOVE this pick up; #2 rated player in Ohio! He can come in and replace Cumberland.
        Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Originally posted by CroninCrazy View Post
          I LOVE this pick up; #2 rated player in Ohio! He can come in and replace Cumberland.

I can only hope Cumberland plays to the level he excites NBA scouts that much! Clark/Evans were heart and soul of this team last year and I don't see Cumberland/Brooks/NSosme/Broome taking on that kind of leadership, but hope I am wrong.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

One thing i can say for sure with the kid is Cronin has often been criticized for not recruiting/landing offensive talent. This kid can score.

Comment

https://theathletic.com/458609/2018/...earcats-in-19/
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wow !!! That's great news!! I go on vacation for a week and I'm out of the loop, come back to see Curtis has committed.... Another big time scorer to play with Cumberland... That's really good news... I see a lot of comments in regards to Cumberland leaving next year....Not so sure about that.... I guess this means we're out of the Tandy running ? ESPN shows UC no love.... Hasn't for a long time.....

Comment

247 dropped Curtis from #98 to #123

Comment

And if he had committed to Kentucky or N Carolina he would have moved up to #70. These rankings are ridiculously subjective and for the most part are driven by what schools are showing interest. They are good as generalizations only and will be just fine with anyone in the top 150.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X