No announcement yet.

Marcus Carr 2017 FL PG 6'2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not, our disadvantage is the Conference itself..... Play for the ACC, Big East, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, SEC..........and then theirs us.....

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
      Probably not, our disadvantage is the Conference itself..... Play for the ACC, Big East, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, SEC..........and then theirs us.....
      Which is why Gary Clark chose UC over Pitt.

Comment

He committed to Pitt this afternoon. Honestly after watching Cane Broome on Saturday I'm fine with this.

Comment

Marcus Carr has received his release to transfer from PItt after Kevin Stallings was canned there. We would seem a likely destination except that I don't think we're looking for a point guard right now.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Marcus Carr has received his release to transfer from PItt after Kevin Stallings was canned there. We would seem a likely destination except that I don't think we're looking for a point guard right now.
            ​HC Cronin said as much on the UCBB radio program last night - they're looking for any position except PG. Also said with all the coaches leaving programs that it'll open up a crazy time for transfers, plus the grad-transfers..

Comment

I assume he will have to sit out for a year, which means Jenifer, Broome and Evans will be gone. It makes sense if he is willing to transfer to UC.

Per Corey Evans Twitter.
              Pitt transfer freshman Marcus Carr has seen interest come in from Texas, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Iowa State, Gonzaga, Xavier, UMass, Marquette and Akron since receiving his release, per source. A top transfer prospect this spring.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X